X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MEMORY7
    • Mar 2024

Favourite Movies

Everyone post you favourite movies damnit. I have loads of favourites. Requiem for a dream, full metal jacket, true romance, pulp fiction, scarface, serpico. Loads, I like great films with un hollywood endings. The new war of the worlds was great until he messed it up at the end. a) how did his teenage son survive charging at three stalkers, and how did he get all the way to Boston and b) the film would have been so much better if they got to Boston and everyone was dead, not miraculously safe. Even the old people were alive for christs sake, they should have been killed first.
  • H.Donald
    • Aug 2004

Hey!!!!!...what do you have against old people?...me and my AARP homeboys don't take kindly to such talk!

A couple of my favorite movies...the ShawShank Redemption and Lackawanna Blues which was an HBO film.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Kill the old people, eh ????

Anyway, my top number one was and always will be that great classic western SHANE.

But I have tons of favorites, and most are in my 1000+ dvd collection, so you can see it would be impractical to list them all here. But here are just a few others:

CITIZEN KANE
      CASABLANCA
      THE SEARCHERS ( and just about any John Ford film with the Duke )
      OPEN RANGE
      DIRTY HARRY
      THE JERK
      LAWRENCE OF ARABIA, etc/, etc,etc.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• HTG Rules Administrator
        Rules Admin
        • Aug 2005

I'm feeling Christmassy, so I'll let this one stand for a day or two more.

Not too fond of swearing, and I'm not too sure what time warp this thing has been in but War of the Worlds is no longer 'new'.

Comment

• Bob
          • Jul 2000

HGT Rules Administrator,
          I have to say you are much more generous than I would have been.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"