Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Batman : The Dark Night

Soooo cant wait for this one..

B&W
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Nice... but can you top Nicholson as the Joker?
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Movie looks so awesome!

Comment

• audioqueso
        Super Senior Member
        • Nov 2004

That does look good! But Chris is right... Jack Nicolson is pretty hard to beat or even match as the joker. I still have that Batman. His performance was priceless. But the thing I find interesting is that they made the joker (in this trailer) look a lot like the way Jack Nicolson looked. That's good. People will like that.
        B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Actually, the painting this time made me think it was more like "The Crow". If I remember right, isn't Joker's face an actual disfiguration, not makeup, supposedly? This new one makes it look like they WANT it to look like makeup.
          CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2006

I thought that Joker was supposed to be an insane delusional guy. Thats what they made it out like in this one. He has smeared makeup all over and is a quite insane man.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
              Super Senior Member
              • Mar 2005

I still remember seeing the first batman when I was 9. Its a great movie, and Jack was amazing. However, everytime I watch that movie now, I say to myself, that movie is so 80s! :lol: The joker was supposed to be disfigured in a chemical plant, this was shown in the first batman.

This movie will be amazing, the direction the new "series" of Batman is going is the direction the series needed to go.
              B&W

Comment

• Hdale85
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Jan 2006

I agree...my favorite part of the newer movies is they are very realistic. They make everything seem as if its perfectly possible with modern day technology. Even things like the way he glides and what not.

Comment

• audioqueso
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Race Car Driver
                  I still remember seeing the first batman...
                  Watch one of the older generation folks come and say "that wasn't the first true Batman movie!" (1967) :B

But I agree... Batman Begins was so good. It didn't over-exaggerate like Batman 2+. I cant wait to see this one!
                  B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by audioqueso
                    Watch one of the older generation folks come and say "that wasn't the first true Batman movie!" (1967) :B

But I agree... Batman Begins was so good. It didn't over-exaggerate like Batman 2+. I cant wait to see this one!
                    Ok ok ok..... I even remember the first several times when I watched the "original" Batman from 1966. I watched that movie so many times when I was young... SLAM! POW!!!! BANG!!! BOOM!!!
                    B&W

Comment

• Chris D
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Dec 2000

Here's how much of a loser I am... I OWN the original Batman movie. And ohhhhhh... is it SOOOOOOOOO bad... not cheesy fun like the original show was. Dumb, stupid action. I don't know how the show actually got made after that. The scene that started it to the horrible level for me was Batman hanging on the ladder under the Batcopter over the ocean, a big rubber shark on his foot, reaching for his utility belt... past the stingray repellant, past the eel repellant, and grabs the shark repellant.
                      CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Jan 2006

Wow...shark repellent....Have to say I have never seen that movie.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dougie085
                          Wow...shark repellent....Have to say I have never seen that movie.
                          Gotta watch it... atleast once

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and if that didnt give you your fill...
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:lol:
                          B&W

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"