X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

One Tree Hill

So many of my shows that I have been following have just ended...Dexter, Californication, Weeds, Brothers and Sisters and I'm pretty stoked because I just found out that the new season of One Tree Hill starts in January! I've always been pretty skeptical of shows that take the characters from high school and stick them in college, so I was super amped to find out they decided to start the next season four years later, meaning they skipped the college years, which personally I think is an amazing idea! I feel like so many shows went bad when they switched over to college! I mean come on does anyone else remember Saved By the Bell the College Years?

This season is going to be so different I can't wait to see what happens and what happened to all of the characters. It's going to be an interesting season.
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

saved by the bell college years, haha, it was a joke. Look what a star the one girl turned into, she's had a long career already!, and you know Zack has matured into a good actor,l just not got many parts yet. I bet he's on the fringe of something though. And Mario, well he almost won dancing with the stars. lol.

You watch the hard stuff huh? lol. Well except for Brothers and Sisters.

I found that there just isn't to much TV that truly interests me now. I watch some for a while, but never really get pulled into it to much now.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Sarahbee
      • Jun 2005

Haha yea I really enjoy a wide variety of shows .... I love everything from Dexter to One Tree Hill, and yea they are both on the opposite end of the spectrum. I've been watching One Tree Hill since it started thats a big reason I'm excited for it to come back. I'm also really interested to see where the characters are four years later! I'm really glad that the show decided to stay away from doing the college thing, because it's going to leave way from some interesting plot lines! Have you ever seen it?
      "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"