X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Bionic Woman

Hello All,

What do you think? I liked it and it's added to my DVR list.
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

It was ok, I thought, but not entirely convincing enough to go on my "all episodes" setting on my PVR yet. I'll give it a few more tries.

Comment

• greenhorn
      • Feb 2007

I lasted about 5 minutes if that. Maybe preconcieved notion or something (or maybe I'm getting old) or something, but I didn't recall the first one being a drama, more like light action. Cute young lady doing some cool stuff on the side of good, think she was smart too. First 5 minutes in this one there was some conflict with sister, something with a boyfriend.. sorry not for me. I'm not a fan of much on TV so go figure. Probably should be the wife spouting off on these things, she's the real qualified TV watcher.... 8O

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Thought it was okay. Some of it was "Girl Power" stuff. What's with the Battlestar Galactica cast in it, though? No more BSG?
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

I watched it for a few minutes with my daughter and it did not maintain either of our interest. Maybe it'll get better as the story develops further.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• Glen B
            Super Senior Member
            • Jul 2004

I forgot about Bionic Woman's debut but it seems just as well judging by the comments here. I was busy watching The War. The Bionic Woman star Michelle Ryan was a regular on the BBC primetime soap, The Eastenders, which I have been watching on PBS for many years. I really wanted to see how she did on American TV.

Comment

• Fred333
              • Oct 2007

I thought the storyline has no substance. I will last maybe a season if that.
              Always looking for a Scranton Web Design company.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"