Whats your favorite sceen from a movie and why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speaker_King
    • May 2007

Whats your favorite sceen from a movie and why?

There are so many good scenes in movies for us people with a big projector, but whats your favorite?

My current favorite is a scene from Finding Nemo. When Dory is trying to speak whale, and the whale is comming up from behind them and eventually swallowing them (and the camera). Its pretty freaky for me, my screen is painted w/ Flat UPW 80"x60". I sit about 7' from the wall. so it looks like its gonna eat you.
    Last edited by Speaker_King; 26 May 2007, 22:57 Saturday. Reason: spelling
    Aquariums...
    55g-Tiger Oscar, Black Convict, Bruno Pleco
    55g-Bala Shark, Prehistoric Dragon Goby, 3 Buenos Aeries Tetras, 3 Amino Shrimp.....Java Moss, Java Fern, Cobomba, Hygrofilia, Pennywort.....10lbs of Lava Rock
    30g-2 Green Spotted Puffers
    32(L)-Corn Snake
    10g-8 Danio, 2 Gold Gourami, 3 Red-Tail Platys, 1 Very huge Golden Apple Snail(E.T)

My FPS theater http://www.lumenlab.com/forums/index...howtopic=20447 (everything i have in my setup)
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Too many movies to pick one scene in particular, so I'll note a couple from my favorite genere, the western:

SHANE
    Climax scene where Shane faces Wilson in the saloon.
    Shane: You're a no good rotten Yankee liar.
    Wilson: Prove it.

RED RIVER
    Climax, where John Wayne is heading toward Montgomery Clift, determined to kill him and John Ireland calls him out. Wayne turns, draws and fires. Ireland falls and Wayne continues on after Clift with fire in his eyes.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Will,

Favorite covers a lot of ground. Could you be a little more specific? I mean, are you talking about a scene based on enjoyment, or special effects, or video quality, or even the audio?

Just for enjoyment, I'd have to say the shootout scene in Open Range, but that'll probably change the more I think about it. . . .

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Speaker_King
        • May 2007

Originally posted by David Meek
        Will,

Favorite covers a lot of ground. Could you be a little more specific? I mean, are you talking about a scene based on enjoyment, or special effects, or video quality, or even the audio?

Just for enjoyment, I'd have to say the shootout scene in Open Range, but that'll probably change the more I think about it. . . .
        Preferably... Special Effects, but really any reason is good.
        Last edited by Speaker_King; 29 May 2007, 14:15 Tuesday. Reason: spelling
        Aquariums...
        55g-Tiger Oscar, Black Convict, Bruno Pleco
        55g-Bala Shark, Prehistoric Dragon Goby, 3 Buenos Aeries Tetras, 3 Amino Shrimp.....Java Moss, Java Fern, Cobomba, Hygrofilia, Pennywort.....10lbs of Lava Rock
        30g-2 Green Spotted Puffers
        32(L)-Corn Snake
        10g-8 Danio, 2 Gold Gourami, 3 Red-Tail Platys, 1 Very huge Golden Apple Snail(E.T)

My FPS theater http://www.lumenlab.com/forums/index...howtopic=20447 (everything i have in my setup)

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"