X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Pursuit of Happiness

Beautiful movie. The movie is about a intelligent, but humble man who is struggling to make ends meat to provide for his wife and son. It gets to the point where money gets in the way of love. It is a very quiet movie. Doesn't drag, but it is one of those british-type-quiet movies.

A warning to single fathers or real head of the house fathers. Some parts are deep. My son is almost 2 now, and this movie showed just how attached I am to him. First time in my life I've gotten emotional over a movie to the point where I almost did cry at the theaters. Definitely got my eyes watery.... so if you go with a woman, you have a son (or daughter) that you provide for, and don't want to be seen like THAT at the movie theathers... don't go. lol This is perhaps my favorite drama movie ever.

:5:
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"