X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Smallville?

Hello All,

Did anyone tape Smallville last night? The show introduced "THE GREEN ARROW." I set the DVR on channel 17 not 57. Our Comcast box normally has the correct info for recording. But last night "to be announced" was broadcasted. So we had to set a manual recording "Frackin Comcast!!!!!"
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Sorry June, I did not record it but, I did watch it. And it was pretty good too! Too bad about the mishap with comcast.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• june
      • Feb 2005

Smallville

John,

They are broadcasting a repeat of the "Arrow" show this evening at 7pm. This time both DVRs timers are set.
      June

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I hope that all works out this time. It was a very good show. :T
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• june
          • Feb 2005

Smallville

Thanks John,

I watched it last night & it was a very good show. Looks like the Green Arrow will be appearing on another show next week. One day I'll watch the entire series. I've only seen the Flash, Aquaman & Cyborg show. Any news on Wonder Woman?
          June

Comment

• John Holmes
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

I haven't heard anything about Wonder Woman appearing on the show. Lord knows they have a few heros to choose from.

I hope you were able to record tonights episode. It was another good one!

Comment

• june
              • Feb 2005

I Frankin Forgot!!!!!!!
              June

Comment

• june
                • Feb 2005

I Frackin Forgot!!!!!!!
                June

Comment

• John Holmes
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

It seems you were not meant to enjoy this show. You missed a very good show that featured background on Lex & Oliver's history at school together. It was well done.

By your statement, I assume you are a Galactica fan as well??? If so, don't forget it airs tonight! :tv:

Comment

• june
                    • Feb 2005

Thanks John,

The DVR's timer has been set for the series for BSG. I only watch Smallville when they feature another superhero.
                    June

Comment

• seinstein
                      • Jan 2006

Why is everyone so disappointed about missing Smallville? It's easy enough to find episodes online - just download them! Where I live, Season 6 of Smallville isn't released to TV screens until around the beginning of next year, I think!

Comment

• John Holmes
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by seinstein
                        Why is everyone so disappointed about missing Smallville? It's easy enough to find episodes online - just download them! Where I live, Season 6 of Smallville isn't released to TV screens until around the beginning of next year, I think!
                        Well I cannot speak for anyone else but, downloading it would not work for me on several levels. 1) I only have about 768mb of hardrive remaining. 2) my pc is really old (600 mhz) so it doesn't handle things quickly anyway. 3) It kinda takes the whole point away having a 56" HDTV and semi-nice surround equipment. My pc's little 14 inch monitor just doesn't do it for me! :lol:

Comment

• june
                          • Feb 2005

John Holmes,

Thanks for speaking for the both of us. I need my HD & Dolby Digital!!
                          June

Comment

• John Holmes
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Aug 2000

June, you're :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                            Searching...Please wait.
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                            Search Result for "|||"