• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeithM
    • Oct 2005

Lucky Louis, the saving of

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the latest from SAVE LUCKY LOUIE:

Alright guys. Phase 1 of this thing worked. We’re all assembled and showing our support. The turnout has been huge and I’d like to thank you all for all the hard work.

Now it’s time for phase 2.

HBO will be re-airing “Lucky Louie” starting October 16th. This is our chance to really show HBO how much of a fan-base this show has.

What I’m suggesting is this. Aside from watching the episodes again ourselves, let’s promote this thing to everyone we know. HBO isn’t really doing much to generate interest, but that can’t stop us. Tell everyone how funny the show is, show them all the clips on www.youtube.com, show them the “SAVE LUCKY LOUIE” page. Get…them…all…hooked! I will be posting a constantly updated schedule with the listings and show-times.

Get on the message boards. Get on the forums. Call into radio shows. Let’s make these re-airings an event that people will be terrified to miss.

Now is our opportunity to pull our beloved show from garbage pile and make the un-enlightened dinks who threw it there change their minds.

We have just over 2 weeks people, let’s do it.

You ALL rule!!

10/16 10:00 PM HBO COMEDY - LUCKY LOUIE 01: PILOT

10/21 10:00 PM HBO COMEDY - LUCKY LOUIE 01: PILOT

10/23 10:00 PM HBO COMEDY - LUCKY LOUIE 02: KIM'S O

10/28 10:00 PM HBO COMEDY - LUCKY LOUIE 02: KIM'S O

10/30 10:15 PM HBO COMEDY - LUCKY LOUIE 03: A MUGGING STORY
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    For anyone with HBO and think the new sitcoms are good, please check out Lucky Louie. It was my favorite show this year right next to Dog Bites Man, and it's cancelled :M There is currently a movement trying to save Lucky Louie, but it needs your help. If you've never seen the greatness of the show, please look it up on youtube and sign this petition
    if you like what you see and watch the louie reruns on hbo as listed directly above.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"