X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Favorite "Reality" TV show

C'mon...admit your guilty pleasure or thorn in your side.

I've watched the last 3 seasons of the Apprentice, though I think I stopped enjoying it sometime during #2. Not sure I'll revisit it in the fall.
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I tried watching one or two now and then but just couldn't hack it.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Sarah, I admit it! :B The first season of The Apprentice caught my attention about 2/3 of the way through. But that one and the first Survivor have been the only ones so far.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Shane Martin
        Super Senior Member
        • Apr 2001

Apprentice & Amazing Race

Comment

• Sarahbee
          • Jun 2005

Thanks David, doesn't that feel good!

Shane, I've heard great things about The Amazing Race and may have to catch it at some point since GSN just picked up repeats of it. A lot of people who hate reality tv still seem to love that show...

Anyone seen any of the episodes of Hit Me Baby One More Time? The first week was painful at best but last week's was relatively entertaining. Ah, summer tv standards...
          "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

• Danbry39
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2002

As I enjoy boxing, my favorite was The Contender, although I only watched three or four episodes. Some fantastic boxing though.

I guess I just don't watch enough TV, with the exception of Ebert and Roeper and 24.
            Keith

Comment

• Sarahbee
              • Jun 2005

Anyone seen the promos for "Hooking Up"? I think its a 6(?) part series on ABC about people finding love and not-so-much love on the internet. Looks pretty interesting!

Comment

• maximumshow
                • Nov 2004

The only good "reality" tv show I've seen was The Ultimate Fighter on Spike tv. Very little reality tv BS in there... the only games or challenges they participated in were a few in the beginning. And even those only allowed the winner the choice of who they would fight against for elimination.

Admittedly it is kind of a "guy" series, but it was well done. The prize was 2 UFC contracts, one for heavyweight and one for middle weight I believe.

And the finale was one of the best fights I have EVER seen. Amazing!

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"