X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I have spoken with Barry twice. And exchanged a few emails. He seems to favor a little more seperation than normal. If I recall correctly, he feels that with the front left and right being a little wider (more than 60 degrees), they will be more inline with the surround speakers. Thus creating a more seamless sound field.

As such, I believe that he would suggest the 110 degree position. IMO, it would depend on what your priorities are from your system. If you are more into surround music, the 110 position. If movies well get most of the attention, then the 90 degrees postion. Again just my opinion.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• p.las
      • Feb 2007

my setup is only movie setup.I had just tryet the 110 setup,and think the intrigatetion with the front is better in 90 degrees.My front is about 25 from center,because my tv is a 43" i think the distance getting to big with the 60 degrees setup.(my english is ok but not in writing,hope you understand)my problem is that the tripole geting to much attenision,but the are only 4 days old so, the breakinn maybe solve the problem.i remember that the k4 getting more diffus after a month.it could be the full range spaeker in the side that needs a long breakin...maybe

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Peter, your english is fine. Much better than my danish! :B

Like I stated, I think the 90 degrees position is better for movie watching.

my problem is that the tripole geting to much attenision,but the are only 4 days old so, the breakinn maybe solve the problem.i remember that the k4 getting more diffus after a month.it could be the full range spaeker in the side that needs a long breakin...maybe
        Well...The tirpole if I recall has a larger woofer than the K4's. It maybe the reason why. Also, did you recalibrate your sound level after installing the tripoles?
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• AvFan
          • Feb 2006

I have the 55 surrounds with 850s and a S125c for L, R & Center. I have my 55s at 110 degrees after consulting with Barry Ober a few years ago. I'm pretty happy with the surround placement, but I have not been able to check a 90 degree placement since my speaker wires are in the walls. The 110 degree placement falls in line with what John said about Barry's preferences. My 55s are about 8 feet from my primary listening position and they are mounted 7 feet above the floor. It would be best if you can experiment with the placement (90 or 110 degrees) and let your ears be the judge in your room. I had K-4s previously and the 55s really filled in better behind my seating.

Oh, and Peter your english is great!

Comment

• p.las
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by John Holmes
            Peter, your english is fine. Much better than my danish! :B

Like I stated, I think the 90 degrees position is better for movie watching.

Well...The tirpole if I recall has a larger woofer than the K4's. It maybe the reason why. Also, did you recalibrate your sound level after installing the tripoles?
            yes ..i use the DVE essentiale with a sound presser meter(radio shack)so the 5 speakers create the same sound level at the main liseners posision. : :W
            i think that the k4 is more diffus than the 55,ore is it just becurse the are new?
            peter

Comment

• John Holmes
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Ok, we can rule out calibration.

It is my belief what you are hearing is a result of two things:

a) The 55's have larger and more drivers thus, create more sound from the same distance the K4's did.
              b) The dispersion pattern of the tripole is by design to engulf you in a more immersive soundfield.

You may try what AvFan said with trying different locations for the speakers.
              However, it's probable that if you want a less "in your face" sound from your surround speakers, going back to the K4's is your best option.

Comment

• p.las
                • Feb 2007

is it a god idea to lower the output from the 55 tripole,about 1 db to balance the system.and godmorning to you, it is morning in denmark(10.00)and cold
                peter

Comment

• John Holmes
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

Well, it's 4:20 in the afternoon here. Cold as well.

Good afternoon sir! You most certainly can lower the 55's by a db or 2 if it will get you where you need to be sound wise. It won't hurt anything. And the most important thing is, you are satisfied with the sound. Barry even brought up that idea in an email to me once.

Comment

• AvFan
                    • Feb 2006

Peter,

John's idea to lower the 55s output is a good one. When I do a setup I use the Radio Shack meter and get the SPL from each speaker as close to the same as possible. Then I watch/listen to a number of movies before I make any changes. I then tweak the output of my speakers a db or two to personal taste.

One thing about my 55s, and I assume yours too, the tweeter is angled on the face of the cabinet. You might want to maker sure the tweeter is aimed towards the back of your room versus at your listening position. The tweeter aimed away from the listener will produce a more enveloping sound field behind the listenter. One caution: if your room is very open behind the surrounds the sound from them could disipate and not provide a good field. That is my situation and I've actually have the tweeters aimed at my listening position. It takes some time, but I recommend you experiment with the 55s some.

Comment

• p.las
                      • Feb 2007

i already tryed other placement and it is allready better.1feed behind the sweetspot realy makes a big differents.so a will try to experiment.by the way are yours tripole anglet
                      peter

Comment

• etlindberg
                        • Apr 2007

Need some M&K advice LCR750s vs S125s

Ok, so I have an odd HT line up - LCR750 center, S125 mains, surround 55 tripoles for rears. I am looking to expand to a 6.1/7.1 line up and achieve better timber matching at the same time.

So, the question is, should I try to pick up a used set of LCR750s for the fronts and a set of 550s or 55 tripoles for the rears? This would mean taking out the S125s

OR, should I try to find an S125 center and a set of S85s for rears? This would mean keeping the 55 tripoles which are not listed as a perfect timber match and replacing the LCR75o center.

Thoughts/opinions anyone?

Thanks, ET

Comment

• AvFan
                          • Feb 2006

Wow, tough one. Of the speakers you have listed I've heard all but the 550s and the 750s. I don't think you'd find a lot of difference between either option, but I'd tend towards using the S125s across the front. I think they have a slight advantage over the 750s since they were often bundled with the S150s. I have a family member with S85s for L,C & R and they are pretty sweet and they would be great for surrounds. However, you might have some trouble using the 85s as surrounds because of their angled faces. Your decision might be based upon what you can find on the used market.

Comment

• John Holmes
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Aug 2000

Welcome to the Guide etlindberg!

You have some tough choices to make for sure. While there are some basics that should be followed, the ultimate decision can only be made by your needs, desires and wallet.

With that said, you are on the right track of trying to match all of your speakers. I would consider going with s-125 or 750 as the min for your L/C/R. My main reason, these two speakers have dual woofers. They will be more effeciant and add more punch to your sound. Also, the s-85 has an 85hz cutoff. Compared to 77hz and 80hz for the s-125 and 750thx respectively. I think that the lower cutoffs would help to make a more seamless transition between sats & sub.

Having identical speakers is usually the best choice. Especially if 5.1 music is a priorty. But, for movies it isn't as critical. So you could easily concentrate on getting your fronts matched (the most important).

AvFan hit another excellent point...avalibility! With the recent closing of MK Sound, getting what you want has become a slight chore.

Of course, I really like the 5X award winning 750THX speaker. :B However, the s-125 are probably a better speaker. I've never heard the s-125 but I know where it fits in the scheme of M&K's line. Since you have both, you can easily choose which sounds best to you and go from there.

Comment

• AvFan
                              • Feb 2006

New M&Ks coming my way

I've been an M&K owner for a few years now and it looks like I will be one for many more. I currently use white 851s for my left and right and a black S125c for the center. The white 851s seemed OK for our decor a while back but not now. We are using a lot of cherry furniture and walls with color and those white 851s really stand out. I came across a decent deal for three new 850s (L,C, & R) in cherry and just couldn't pass it up. Besides the apperance I will soon have the advantage of all three front speakers being the same. Waiting is the hardest thing to do...

Comment

• John Holmes
                                Moderator Emeritus
                                • Aug 2000

Pretty cool, AvFan!

I used to have a dedcated room. Now all my gear is in the living room. As such, I fully understand wanting it to mesh well with the rest of the decor. Hopefully we're not to far out from purchasing a house. Then it's back to having my own room. Where I won't be "as" concerned about such things. :B

Let us know how the new front soundstage works once you've played a little with it.

Comment

• lvhung
                                  • Jun 2005

Anyone of you know when MK restart production line ?

Comment

• OttoMatic
                                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by lvhung
                                    Anyone of you know when MK restart production line ?
                                    Has there been any indication that they will at all? I've only heard that they were shut down and some stuff about Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 or whatever. I've not heard anything about them coming back, but, admittedly, I've not been paying great attention to the issue.
                                    -- Otto
                                    Misc Pics

Comment

• John Holmes
                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                      • Aug 2000

I've not heard anything about them restarting production either. It would be nice but, just wishful thinking at this stage, IMO.

Comment

• Chris D
                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                        • Dec 2000

Ah, I haven't heard of them coming back either.

I guess I can post now--I actually just became strangely hooked up with M&K products. We just bought a new house, and it has a dedicated theater. The previous owner left ALL of the theater equipment and electronics, including a 7.1 M&K setup. The center and front mains are S-150's, with four SS-150 surround speakers. One MX-350 subwoofer.

I haven't had a lot of time yet to listen to the system, but so far it sounds good. :T Time will tell if I become an M&K fan or not.
                                        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                                        - Pleasantville

Comment

• Chetk
                                          • May 2004

Oh man, Chris! you're gonna love them. Welcome the new M&K owner. Out of curiosity, did you pay a premium to buy that house with all of those speakers?

Comment

• John Holmes
                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                            • Aug 2000

Pretty cool deal Chris!

I know I really like my 750's, which obviously are not in the same league with the S-150's. I hope that you would come to enjoy the M&K sound. However, they are not to everyones liking. Some say they sound too forward and or clinical. I tend to hear them as very neutral and revealing. Probably a great match with your Parasound gear.

I'd be very interested in your opinion of them. Please let us know what you think after you get settled in you new home.

Congrats on the new house and speakers. Hopefully this is a welcome to the club! :T
                                            Last edited by John Holmes; 11 July 2007, 16:34 Wednesday.

Comment

• Chetk
                                              • May 2004

Yes, I am using the Parasound - M&K combo. They match wonderfully.

Comment

• Chris D
                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                • Dec 2000

No, all the equipment was a bonus, thrown in with the house. Otherwise, I would have just used my current equipment I own. This way, I can keep all the equipment that is in the house now, and maybe sell it with the house again whenever I do move on down the road.

In the meantime, though, while I own the house, I'll have to make decisions on which equipment I use--either the ones that came with the house, or my stuff. It's kind of cool, that in general the home automation equipment with the house is far beyond my current capabilities, but the A/V stuff isn't as good as mine. So I think I'll probably put in my Parasound Halo processor and amps, and my DVD player as a minimum. Should make it sound even better, and I'm curious how the Halo gear is going to make the M&K's sound. Then I have to decide whether to keep the M&K's in there, or put in my Klipsch gear and SVS subs.
                                                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• pbarach
                                                  • Feb 2007

M&K Assets going up for auction

See this article for details. Clearly, the quality of whatever products might come out in the future under the M&K label will be determined solely by the new owners:
                                                  As we reported last March, Ken Kreisel declared bankruptcy, closing M&K Sound after 34 years of operation. Last week, the Great American Group, which, according to its website, "provides asset management, disposition, and financial services," announced that it would offer M&K's $3 million in assets at auction on July 19.

Comment

• lvhung
                                                    • Jun 2005

:M :M
                                                    End of a legend
                                                    I feel very pity

Comment

• John Holmes
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by lvhung
                                                      :M :M
                                                      End of a legend
                                                      I feel very pity
                                                      Yes it is. And not only the lost of the equipment. Their customer support for assisting in setup was top notch! They were very quick to respond to emails and had no problem taking whatever time was needed on the phone either. An almost lost art in this day and age.

Comment

• AvFan
                                                        • Feb 2006

The receiver is liquidating all of M&K including their office furniture this Thursday, July 19th at the M&K factory location in LA. M&K intellectual property and I suppose the name is also for sale. Yes, sadly the end of an era. Apparently there is $350,000 in new in-box speakers up for grabs. It takes $500 to get in the door and you have to pay a minimum of 1/2 in cash or cashiers check at the end of the auction with the balance due some time later. If I didn't have to work I'd make the 2 hour drive from San Diego to see if I could pick up something at a ridiculously low cost.

Chris, if I found a room full of M&Ks like you did I'd pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. I have the LCR 850s for my L, C, and R and they are amazing. The S150s are a cut above. I'd give them a long listen before I traded them out for something else.

Apparently Barry Ober (M&K's helpful guru) has moved to Florida and occasionally posting on another board. He is still just as helpful as when he worked at M&K.

Sorry for repeating some of the info in the article. I was just relaying what I saw on the receiver's brochure.

Comment

• Club1820
                                                          • Jan 2006

I only wish they would ship items after winning an item. I would then try to bid on-line. But you have to pick up any items there. Oh Well! Lucky Dogs to those who can attend.
                                                          Rotel 1068, Rotel 1060, Rotel 1055, Rotel 1095, Rotel 956, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Comment

• Chris D
                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                            • Dec 2000

This is sad.

As for my "new" M&K speakers, I'm going to keep them in the theater for a while and give them a listen. So far I like them. What I'm wondering, though, is if I should keep the M&K sub or replace it with my dual SVS PC-Ultra subs, which kick A$$. Maybe wheat I'll do is listen with the M&K sub for a while, then hook up my computer and BFD, do a frequency graph, and then swap for the SVS's and see what the difference is.
                                                            CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• John Holmes
                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                              • Aug 2000

Chris,

I've not heard the M&K sub. But, I have listened to a couple of others from them. And I too own an SVS (20-39cs).

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, I'm betting on your dual SVS subs. Not taking anything away from the MX-350. It can hold it own for sure. I just think you are probably going to get more output from the duals. Of course, the size of the room will be a contributing factor (as you already know).

M&K subs are world renown for exceptional performance. But in the sub world, size does matter! :B It will be an interesting comparison for sure.

Comment

• trippednfell
                                                                • Jul 2007

M&K Help needed!

Hello everybody,

Obviously I'm new and not sure where to post these questions so if I've got it wrong I 'm sorry.

I'm glad I found this forum! Here is the story. I bid on a unpaid storage locker and to my my surprise inside the room among boxes and junk I found I am the new owner of a bunch of M&K speakers. They all are in excellent condition except one of the 2vb subs seems to hum when turned on. Otherwise they all work. Hear is a list of what I have:

1 pair of M&K Satellite 11's in original box with papers.
                                                                1 pair of M&K Sx 4's with stands.
                                                                1 pair of M&K S1b's with stands.
                                                                1 pair of M&K LCR 750's with stands and a 750 Center Channel.
                                                                1 Volkswoofer.
                                                                2 2vb sub woofers.
                                                                1 V75 sub woofer.

I looked on M&Ks web site and found most of them listed under the discontinued products section with manuals for them but nothing relating to manufacture dates or original pricing. Want I want to due is pick and choose from these for a 5.1 Home theater system. It appears the LCRs are going to end up as the front and centers, but I don't know which sub would be best suited and which speakers to use for surrounds. I know that I need to listen to all of these to make a decision but that is a heck of a lot of speakers combos to work with and would appreciate any input from you guys first. I am asking for opinions and any info on the rest of the speakers. Any info on which speakers are more prized than others would help make sense of all of this. I haven't made up my mind what if anything I might do with the left overs. Maybe keep them or give them to my daughter to use. So please let me know your thoughts and I thank you in advance.
                                                                Thanks,
                                                                Mike

Comment

• AvFan
                                                                  • Feb 2006

Mmmmmm. Maybe I need to start looking at abandoned storage units...Nice find! I think the best of the lot are the LCR 750s and the V75 sub. I'm pretty sure John Holmes uses the 750s in his HT and can comment directly on their performance. The surrounds that match the 750s is the Surround 55s Tripole (I have these and they are terrific) or the LCR 55s. These can regularly be found on eBay. Depending upon the size of your room the V75 might be big enough. I suggest the V75 would work in a smallish room with a volume no more than 1200 to 1500 cubic feet.

I'm sorry I don't have any experience with the remaining speakers but even older M&Ks will outperform a lot of "new" speakers. Enjoy your new hobby!

Comment

• pbarach
                                                                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by AvFan
                                                                    I suggest the V75 would work in a smallish room with a volume no more than 1200 to 1500 cubic feet.
                                                                    I think it will do more than that. I have a V75 Mk2 and a V75 Mk4. I think the amps basically have the same specs, and the construction of the boxes is the same. One of them is in a smaller room of 1326 cu ft. with a home theater system, crossed over at 80 Hz from my KEF Q7's.

The other one is in a 2-channel system, crossed over from B&W 704's at 60 Hz. The room is about 3000 cubic feet, with a large opening into other rooms. The bass is more than sufficient for any kind of music I play, mostly symphonic and chamber music at rather loud levels. It does fine with pipe organ pedals. The room is in a frame house, and you definitely feel the lower bass through your feet. The sub worked best and gave the flattest frequency response in a front corner.

Comment

• AvFan
                                                                      • Feb 2006

I have the MX-70B about 2' away from the walls in a corner and it is effective in a 2500 cubic foot room. So I could see how the V75 would work in a larger room with good placement. Do you think you'd use the V75 for the LFE movies in your larger room?

It sounds like trippednfell will have a good time experimenting with all those M&Ks to find the right mix for his space. Would you recommend trippednfell combine the V75 with any of the other three subs he "found"?

Comment

• John Holmes
                                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                                        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by trippednfell
                                                                        Hello everybody,

Obviously I'm new and not sure where to post these questions so if I've got it wrong I 'm sorry.

I'm glad I found this forum! Here is the story. I bid on a unpaid storage locker and to my my surprise inside the room among boxes and junk I found I am the new owner of a bunch of M&K speakers. They all are in excellent condition except one of the 2vb subs seems to hum when turned on. Otherwise they all work. Hear is a list of what I have:

1 pair of M&K Satellite 11's in original box with papers.
                                                                        1 pair of M&K Sx 4's with stands.
                                                                        1 pair of M&K S1b's with stands.
                                                                        1 pair of M&K LCR 750's with stands and a 750 Center Channel.
                                                                        1 Volkswoofer.
                                                                        2 2vb sub woofers.
                                                                        1 V75 sub woofer.

I looked on M&Ks web site and found most of them listed under the discontinued products section with manuals for them but nothing relating to manufacture dates or original pricing. Want I want to due is pick and choose from these for a 5.1 Home theater system. It appears the LCRs are going to end up as the front and centers, but I don't know which sub would be best suited and which speakers to use for surrounds. I know that I need to listen to all of these to make a decision but that is a heck of a lot of speakers combos to work with and would appreciate any input from you guys first. I am asking for opinions and any info on the rest of the speakers. Any info on which speakers are more prized than others would help make sense of all of this. I haven't made up my mind what if anything I might do with the left overs. Maybe keep them or give them to my daughter to use. So please let me know your thoughts and I thank you in advance.
                                                                        Thanks,
                                                                        Mike
                                                                        Welcome to the Guide trippednfell!

I've not heard all the speakers in question. However, all of them have received solid reviews. So your best bet is to take the time and listen to the various combinations.

Comment

• p.las
                                                                          Junior Member
                                                                          • Feb 2007

m&k is re open by the danish m&k agent and another danish(1 august).i just read a artikel in a danish forum.same produkt but better deliveri

Comment

• Chetk
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • May 2004
                                                                            • 247

Originally posted by p.las
                                                                            same produkt but better deliveri
                                                                            That, I think, will have to be proven over time. I'm not saying it's not possible, but it looks like we'll start finding out on Aug. 1. Also, are they going to honor old warranties? I figure, they have the name and they're calling it a "re-opening".

Is this a "under new management" type of opening? Or an entirely new company (so that we don't have to honor old warranties) type of opening?

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                                              • Dec 2000
                                                                              • 16877

Huh... yeah, we'll see!
                                                                              CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• WilDD85
                                                                                Junior Member
                                                                                • Sep 2007
                                                                                • 6

Does anyone have a PDF manual of the M&K S85? Or, does anyone know the power handling and ohm rating of this speaker? I'm trying to look up the power handling for these speakers so I do not blow them with a new Denon receiver I am purchasing. Thanks!

Comment

• John Holmes
                                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                  • Aug 2000
                                                                                  • 2703

Originally posted by WilDD85
                                                                                  Does anyone have a PDF manual of the M&K S85? Or, does anyone know the power handling and ohm rating of this speaker? I'm trying to look up the power handling for these speakers so I do not blow them with a new Denon receiver I am purchasing. Thanks!
                                                                                  Hello WilDD85, Welcome to the Guide!

I don't have the pdf nor do I own any S85's. However, I'm pretty sure they are a 4 ohm load. I believe the S85's will handle 150-200w (trying to recall from memory). So, most receivers in the mid to upper levels should work. Also, most will state in the specs if they are 4 ohm stable.

The big issue with blowing speakers usually isn't too much power but, using an amp with too little power. People tend to push smaller amps too hard. This causes the amp to clip. Which sends a bad/irregular waveform to the speaker. This is the most common culprit of blown speakers.

Welcome to the M&K club!

Comment

• WilDD85
                                                                                    Junior Member
                                                                                    • Sep 2007
                                                                                    • 6

Thanks for the welcome! I really appreciate the help, I figured the Denon AVR-3808 receiver that I want to buy shouldn't be a problem with the speaker, but just wanted to make sure. The amp puts out 130watt/7, but that's really under extremely loud dB levels of course so I don't think it should be any problem.
                                                                                    I completely forgot too that it isn't too much power that'll damage the speaker but not enough power and the clipping/square wave that really destroys the speaker. Thanks again!

Comment

• John Holmes
                                                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                      • Aug 2000
                                                                                      • 2703

I'm pretty sure the 3808 will work fine. A reviewer from one of the HT mags, used the same Denon to evaluate the M&K 750THX speakers (which I own and are a 4 ohm load). The Denon did justice to the speakers.

Let us know how it works out for you!

Comment

• WilDD85
                                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                                        • Sep 2007
                                                                                        • 6

Yup, works great with that receiver. I have a basic 5.1 setup for now with the 3808 until I can find more time to spend the day+ I'm going to need to tweak the audio and video as well as cabling.

Comment

• AvFan
                                                                                          Member
                                                                                          • Feb 2006
                                                                                          • 45

I have a family member with S-85s as Left, Center and Right. Just confirming, they are a 4 ohm speaker and should have no trouble handling anything the Denon can throw at them. The Denon's rating of 130 watts per channel is probably at 8 ohms so it should put out about 190 watts a 4 ohms. As I recall that amount is within the S-85s recommended power handling range. As you noted they would only get that amount of power at very high volumes.

I don't have any experience with Denon receivers but are 4 ohm speaker loads recommended? My only receiver experience was with a Pioneer Elite that said it was recommended for 6 ohm nominal speaker loads and above. I still ran some 4 ohm K-series M&Ks and then some 851s/S-125c with it and it worked fine without too much heat. Just wondering if Denon specs the speaker loads.

Comment

• WilDD85
                                                                                            Junior Member
                                                                                            • Sep 2007
                                                                                            • 6

I'm pretty sure that all Denon receivers since 3-5 years ago are all @ 4ohm load. I've had the S-85 with A/D/S L400's for the R/L and rears setup for a few weeks now, working great and they sound even better with this new amplifier. Thanks again for all the help!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            😀
                                                                                            😂
                                                                                            🥰
                                                                                            😘
                                                                                            🤢
                                                                                            😎
                                                                                            😞
                                                                                            😡
                                                                                            👍
                                                                                            👎
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"