X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Club NHT

Had a request for this, so we'll see what it does, letter' rip!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Originally posted by Lex
    Had a request for this, so we'll see what it does, letter' rip!

Lex
    Thank you LEX, I have always wonder how NHT sound, now that they sell direct it should be very interesting. How about creating a specialty club from manufacturer that sell direct.

For example, Emotiva, Outlaw Audio, Seymour AV....
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Thirsty93
      • Jan 2009

NHT set up

I had noticed that there wasn't a NHT manufacturers thread so THANKS LEX for the shot!!!
      I started my system back in 1997,there was a guy in Belleville,IL that had a little higher end shop that I went into one day just too browse his store.I first heard my first nht speaker there and I was hooked.I bought a pair of 1.5 and the rest is history.I still have the 1.5's but have added a few other things.My system now consists of the following:
      2.5I Monitors,SW-3 Subwoofer, SA-3 Amplifier,2 SA-2 amps,1.5 Monitors (rears) Audiocenter 1 center.It has taken me 12 years to put all of this together because of my budget but its all worth it when I turn the dial :T

Your sound room is only limited by the amount of money in your pocket.

Comment

• Thirsty93
        • Jan 2009

You mean I am the only one with a NHT set up?C'on Guys

Comment

• Thirsty93
          • Jan 2009

Man if I the only one with this nht stuff it must be worth a fortune :T

Comment

• 69Stingray
            • Feb 2007

I will post pics later. Big fan of NHT. Glad to see them up and running again.

NHT (Now Hear This), Llc. is an American loudspeaker company based in Benicia, California that specializes in acoustic suspension loudspeakers and patented in-ceiling speakers

Comment

• scarpi
              • Jul 2008

NHT Classic Four floorstander

Has anybody had any experience with these? I'm basically into two channel music but enjoy that as part of a 5.1 home theater system and was wondering how good these are in just the stereo mode listening to music. They sure look great and the price is amazingly low. Currently I have Paradigm Studio 100 ver. 2 as my mains. How might the Classic Four compare with the Studio 100 v2 since I'm familiar with those? I'd be interested in your thoughts. And are they built in the USA? Thanks! :T

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"