X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • egaither
    • Apr 2004

RCC 1055 questions

A couple of questions. I have the RDV 1080 and was curious how the RCC 1055 sonically stacks up to it. Second if Rotel supports SACD eventually, would they most likely do it on the DVD or CD side.
  • egaither
    • Apr 2004

I'd like to get a changer. Any general comments on the 1055?

Comment

• Mark_C.
      • Jan 2003

Excellent player. I had a hard time deciding between it and the Sony 222ES SACD changer. I went with the Sony because of the SACD option in my two-channel system. The Rotel is very smooth operationally and musically. Probably the best redbook CD changer out there.

Comment

• Jim B
        • Jul 2004

RCC 1055 questions

I've had the 1055 for about 10 months now. When it was time to replace my old HK 5 disc changer, my wife insisted on a changer rather than a single disc player. I auditioned and purchased the 1055 and it is a terrific player. It's considerably better than my old HK player. I also own the RDV 1060 which does a nice job with cds but the 1055 w/analog outputs sounds warmer and in my opinion better. I'd suggest you audition one, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

• egaither
          • Apr 2004

So does Rotel have fairly standard product cycles. I'd really like to stick with Rotel for the changer, but would also like SACD. Also, as far as the internals is the changer as good as a signle disc?

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"