X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wilfred
    • May 2003

ROTEL newcomer!

Hello all! After a VERY long wait, I pull the trigger and purchased my first HT equipments in Feb, ROTEL of course :LOL: Then, I found this forum about a month later, and let me tell you - my purchase would be so much easier if I were here first. All the questions / decisions that I encountered were answered readily here in Club Rotel. Anyhow, I just want to say "Good Job!!" to all the contributors, this is an invaluable site for ROTEL fans / would-be fans.
  • sdecker
    • Jun 2002

Welcome aboard. What Rotel stuff did you get?

earle

Comment

• Danbry39
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2002

Wow, your first ht equipment is Rotel. I'll tell you one thing - you're off to a fast start. :T Just don't tell us you're only 15 years old. That would just be too much. A hearty welcome to the board and here's to you posting here more often. :^x

Keith
      Keith

Comment

• Wilfred
        • May 2003

I've got the 1066 and 1075. Originally planned for the 1055 but changed my mind at last minute. Thought it was a better upgrade path because I can merge my 2ch in some day... but then I read all the 1055/1075 vs 1066/1075 posts, oh well. :roll:

Nevertheless, experience has been great!

Comment

• Wilfred
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Danbry39
          Wow, your first ht equipment is Rotel. I'll tell you one thing - you're off to a fast start. :T Just don't tell us you're only 15 years old. That would just be too much.
          Yes, this is my first but it had been a long wait - formats and names changed a few times already... I would rather not having any until I can achieve my level of satisfaction ($ too!).

15? Nah, I was there once however... LP & tape :LOL:

Here's the old saying: "What's the different between a boy and a man?"

"The price of their toys!"

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Congrat's on the fine purchases!

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"