Good news for Western Canadian Rotel fans(Blatant Plug)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Claude D D
    • Jan 2003

Good news for Western Canadian Rotel fans(Blatant Plug)

Well I've finally gone and done it.I spend so much time at the local Rotel dealer that the decided they should just hire me.
    Looks like I'll be starting early in September.
    I'll talk to my boss about special pricing for Club Rotel members that are in the Edmonton area. :T

I hope this post doesn't violate any forum rules.If it does please remove it and I apologize.
    Last edited by Claude D D; 01 September 2004, 17:30 Wednesday.
  • Mark_C.
    • Jan 2003

In my best Mr. Burns voice: "Excellent!''

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Claude D D
      Well I've finally gone and done it.I spend so much time at the local Rotel dealer that the decided they should just hire me.
      Looks like I'll be starting early in September.
      I'll talk to my boss about special pricing for Club Rotel members. :T

I hope this post doesn't violate any forum rules.If it does please remove it and I apologize.
      Well if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right :B

Jason
      Jason

Comment

• Drew_W
        • Dec 2003

Good stuff!

Reminds me of Brack here in Toronto.

Common brands between the two shops: B&W, Dynaudio, Wilson Audio, Classe, Halcro, Rotel, Sony ES, Monster, Transparent.

Man I'd love to work at a shop like that. I'd be upgrading forever.

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

I believe congratulations are in order. Sounds like you are living a dream :T .

Enjoy,

Azeke

Comment

• Claude D D
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Drew_W
            Good stuff!

Reminds me of Brack here in Toronto.

Common brands between the two shops: B&W, Dynaudio, Wilson Audio, Classe, Halcro, Rotel, Sony ES, Monster, Transparent.

Man I'd love to work at a shop like that. I'd be upgrading forever.
            Brack and Premier are owned by the same guys.I was at one of the Brack stores when I was in Toronto a month ago.Really nice store.Should be even better once the reno's are done.If you check out the staff on the Premier Audio link you'll see Marty Reimer he's my new boss and runs the show in Edmonton and Toronto.How's that for a long commute?:T

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

Claude just be careful that large portions of your paycheque don't go back in to the shop eh! :B And congrats :T

Jason
              Jason

Comment

• Claude D D
                • Jan 2003

Thanks for all the positive response guys.I'm getting pretty excited.I start there on Tues Sept 7th. :T

Comment

• Kevin D
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by aud19
                  Claude just be careful that large portions of your paycheque don't go back in to the shop eh! :B And congrats :T

Jason
                  Actually the better deal is for it to go to Rotel. You can get cost through the shop, but 50% off retail direct form Rotel.. Only one system per year and you can't sell it until after a year, but if you keep rolling it over.... I'm on my third 1095 so far, and make enough reselling every year to keep me up to date.

Kevin D.

Comment

• chachi
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Kevin D
                    Actually the better deal is for it to go to Rotel. You can get cost through the shop, but 50% off retail direct form Rotel.. Only one system per year and you can't sell it until after a year, but if you keep rolling it over.... I'm on my third 1095 so far, and make enough reselling every year to keep me up to date.

Kevin D.
                    I think I need to plan a holiday around your next upgrade anniversary :T
                    Links: My DVD Collection
                    Video: Sagem 56" HD RPTV, Oppo BD-83
                    Audio: Rotel RSP-1069, RDD-980, 2x RB-1070, RB-993
                    Spkrs: Wharfedale Pi-30s x2, Pi-Centre, Si-Fi Orbs x2, BK XLS-200 subs x2

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"