X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KMD
    • Apr 2003

Incredable

Last night Judy and I watched Pearl Habor on dvd. Just totally Blown away!!!!! I really thought that the new system sounds better in my home than at the store. Which leads me to this question. Can too much bass lead to cracks on walls cielings,if played at a moderate to high level? Has anyone gone throw this? THx
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

The same goes for the new Harry Potter (and the Chamber of Secrets.) the soundtrack and the way it was mixed is Grrrreeaatt!!! Talk about bass, wait until the Whomping Willow takes a wack (or two) at those pesky kids.

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• Danbry39
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2002

That's funny Rock Dog. Friday was my day to watch the new Harry Potter with my youngest daughter. When we got to low bass scenes, I kept on repeating them over and over, exclaiming to my 10 year old, "Listen to that bass!!!" She became quite annoyed, but it was all super thrilling to me.

Keith
      Keith

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"