X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luszer
    • Feb 2003

RSP 1066 Not Detecting Audio Format

I recently upgraded my cable to Hi Def and after a few weeks of great results, outside the channel changing pop, the Rotel display does not flash accross the audio format being sent. Usually switching from HBO to NBC it can go from DD to ProLogic, now the 1066 does not pick the signal up. I have audio just not getting the info across the 1066's display. Now are a remedy I have the unit defaulted to DTS Neo and it remains for all channels all the time
    Any thoughts or help greatly appreciated

Happy Listening
    Ron
  • Claude D D
    • Jan 2003

Make sure you have the latest firmware upgrade for your 1066.That should help.I have a Motorola DCT6200 HD cable box and it performs excellent with my 1066 (firmware version 2.26).

Comment

• Sergeantbiggs
      • May 2004

The latest firmware upgrade will take care of the poping as well as your format detect, it is easy to do and your dealer should have the cable available to borrow or purchase.

Biggs

If the women can't find you handsome they should at least find you handy

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"