X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • windwaves
    • Jan 2004

1067 depth

Hi,
    I would need someone who owns this receiver to tell me the exact depth, all in, that is including the volume knob (they tend to be big and not included in standard measurements) and the electrical plug in the back (these also tend to take lots of space). I just got a receiver which because of those two items cannot fit in my cabinet and this is a major major problem. Cabinets I cannot replace, but the a/v receiver I can, no problem. But it has to be good at least at these level.

By the way, the receiver that I just got, a NAD 763 sounds really fantastic, it is just too damned deep ! I wonder how the Rotel sound compares, but the reputation is high up there for this kind of money.

The quoted depth on the rotel web page is 15 3/?, how much would I need to add for a real like depth ?

thank you a million,
    giovanni
    Last edited by windwaves; 05 May 2004, 21:37 Wednesday.
  • windwaves
    • Jan 2004

more options, may be

I noted that the power amp 1075 is a bit less deep than my NAD 763 just about an inch, which might be just about all I need, so here also if anyone could confirm actual minimal depth needed for this one that would be very helpful. I could couple this with the 1068 and be done, with a great excuse to get stuff that has great reputation (I still have to listen to them).

Also, the set-up is to work with 3-5 NHT L5, any comments on how the Rotel receivers/amps/pre would sound with these fantastic speakers ?

thanks again,
    gio

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Nad tends to be a bit warmer than Rotel, Rotel more neutral. Sorry I'm at work and I own a 1066/1075 anyways so I can't help you on the measurements.

Jason
      Jason

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"