X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asacam
    • Mar 2003

RSX-1055 update path

I just received a new RSX-1055 with software version V2.20. Since this unit is brand new I was hoping it would have the latest software. After reading this forum I discovered there is a new update to the software currently available. Tim, at Rotel, told me via e-mail that there is no official software update from his company. Can someone describe, step by step, the procedure to update the software. My cable run is approx. 75ft. Do I have to download each incremental update to the newest? Also, my user default lock doesn't seem to work, any thoughts? Sincerely, asacam
  • justin
    • Feb 2003

The step by step procedure can be found at Andrew Pratt's web site. It is in pdf form along with how to make the update cable and latest firmware. I don't think you have to go up in incrementes for the firmware. As for the user default lock I don't know because I don't use it.

Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.
    Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.

Comment

• suarez
      • Jan 2003

rotel germany told me, only to use the newest firmware.
      u dont have to update step by step.

it should be the according firmware to hardwareversion.
      versions with 2.XX are the new ones for hardwareversion 2.

cya
      suarez

sind sie ein eichenmann?
      sind sie ein eichenmann?

Comment

• asacam
        • Mar 2003

I downloaded the latest software (V2.25) after making a 50ft. cable. Everthing worked fine after I figured out how to make the hyperterminal communicate with the receiver. Thanks to all. asacam

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"