X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justin
    • Feb 2003

How often does Rotel update there firmware

Hi I'm new to this forum. I was wondering how often rotel comes out with new firmware. I currently have a rsx-1055. It is up to the current version of 2.24 that I got off Andrew's web page. oh the fun I had when I made the update cable following rotels directions!

Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.
    Jus

• Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

well there's a beta firmware thats at 2.25 so email me if you want that one. The firmwares have been fairly regular but a lot depends on whats going on at Rotel

Comment

• justin
      • Feb 2003

Thanks for the information Andrew. I will email you for beta version. Correct me if I am wrong. Does beta mean that it is just untested firmware and, if so you have not had any problems with it yet. I have to go back and find the thread on this so I can read up. One last thing-what is the difference between 2.24 and beta 2.25. Thank alot.

justin

Jus

Jus

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"