X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • parkerdad
    • Feb 2003

Defective RMB 1095?

I just purchased an RMB 1095, and I noticed that there is a clear plastic "warning tag" that is visible through the ampp's top grates. Do other 1095 owners have this tag visible throgh the grates or did mine come loose? Thanks in advance for everyone's help. :?:
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

Is it towards the front, the side or the back? I will have to slide mine out of the rack to look.

And if your's is different, does that really constitute a "defective RMB 1095?"

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• Rock Dog
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2003

Is it towards the front, the side or the back? I will have to slide mine out of the rack to look.

And if your's is different, does that really constitute a "defective RMB 1095?"

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• parkerdad
        • Feb 2003

The tag is a clear plastic tag towards the front of the unit, and it does not appear to be attached to anything. I think it is "floating inside the unit". My fear is that it will cause sonic damage or burn and cause a fire (a concern because the unit is housed in hollowed out section in a custom a/v wall unit). The dealer advised that the tag is normal, but Rotel advised that this is not normal. As the dealer is my lifeline (determines when and if a unit goes to Rotel for repair and/or exchange), I wanted to get a second opinion.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"