X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

A question of temporary cables.

I have a set of Silver and Copper cats on order, but my 1095 and 1066 are here now. Other than the quality of sound issue. Will it be ok to use the cables that came with the 1066 (a couple of steps above Radio Shack :LOL: ) until I get my Cats?

I only ask because the 1095 manual says "connect the amp using your high quality cables"

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

sure they'll work fine for now.

Comment

• Rock Dog
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2003

Once again... Thanks you Mr. Pratt

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Comment

• Nicholas Renter
        • Jun 2002

...and report back to us the differences you hear.

Comment

• Rock Dog
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Nicholas Renter
          ...and report back to us the differences you hear.
          Will do. I was bummed when I found out that the Cats wouldn't be here in time for the prepro and amp install. But then I thought, this will actually be cool. I'll have a few days with the "stock" cables, and then go to my Cats. It'll be a perfect comparo...

-Thomas-

-Thomas-

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

Rock Dog, just FYI, your CATs are cooking now! well, most, your custom Coppercats are still on the bench, but will be finished today as well and join their brothers and sisters on the cooker until Monday. :B

Oh, and you will hear a difference. Now, about those speaker cables, and digital cables.

Lex
            "Catman"

Cable Guy DVD Collection
            Doug
            "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"