X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suyver
    • Dec 2002

When will the suffering stop???

I just had to let you know that I ordered my new Rotel set today (1066 and a 1075). :LOL: Unfortunately it'll be about two weeks before actual delivery. :cry:
    Why the pain, why the suffering? (bonus points: from which movie is this quote?)

I just had to share my thoughts with people who understand. Strangely, my wife doesn't. However, since she's paying half, I shouldn't complain!

Cheers,
    -Freek.

Check out my home theater!
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

OMG, you poor guy you, having to wait like that on electronics is such a horrible experience. I hope your not scared for life! Please, get some help, spend afternoons and evenings at local A/V shops, getting a fix until your new gear gets here! Or you could buy a mass market piece, keep it for 2 weeks, then return it, lol.

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• suyver
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Lex
      OMG, you poor guy you, having to wait like that on electronics is such a horrible experience. I hope your not scared for life! Please, get some help, spend afternoons and evenings at local A/V shops, getting a fix until your new gear gets here! Or you could buy a mass market piece, keep it for 2 weeks, then return it, lol.
      I already have a mass market 5.1 amplifier (some Philips doodle). Somehow that doesn't seem to be good enough for me. I'm not sure, maybe I'm spoiled Although, maybe... actually I'm sure I'm spoiled! ops:
      Can you blame me for wanting more?

-Freek.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"