This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jam200
    • Jan 2009

I will check on the new update and install today. Everything continues to work well. )

Comment

• jam200
      • Jan 2009

Installed the update last night. So far so good. Did not have any delays like Frank was experiencing. Will test the unit this weekend.

Comment

• function12
        • Oct 2007

That is good news. I am looking to upgrade my pre/pro.

Comment

• jam200
          • Jan 2009

It's a good unit with a sweet sound. Like the functionality of setting up my speakers and the ease of upgrading the software.

Comment

• RoMan
            • Jan 2007

Glad this post is here. I too would like to purchase this preamp as well. This is good news to hear about the audio delay as I remember I used to have a Rsp 1068 and did the firmware upgrade that fixed the audio delay but it did nothing and I still had the issue. I like the fact you can upgrade it directly from the web as well now and dont have to upgrade using a Windows laptop only. I am interested in any news as well on the HDCP 2.2 upgrade to these units. From what I heard it was supposed to be in September. Thanks for the posts. Will keep checking to see how the audio delay firmware update is holding.

RoMan :T

Comment

• jam200
              • Jan 2009

I'm looking forward to the HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0a updates as well.
              Last edited by jam200; 01 November 2016, 09:57 Tuesday.

Comment

• mglimabr
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by TimbaLand
                It's a known Rotel issue. It's disappointing that this is still the case with the 1582
                I used to have RSP-1570 and got this issue about audio delay to start to play. (very annoying; on RSX-1550 too). I sold my unit and had 3 receivers after that. No one sound near Rotel (maybe Cambridge 751r). This week i bought RSP-1572 and although this issue is there, they improved a lot, at least on HDMI video input. I dont have the break audio one some blurry discs as i had on RSP-1570. Glad to have the Rotel sound quality and build black , even with this issue...

Comment

• jam200
                  • Jan 2009

Hi mglimabr, Welcome to the forum. Check your software and see if there is an update available. I think the most recent software updates for the RSP-1582 corrected this problem. Not sure about the 1572.

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"