X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sargebuckey
    • Mar 2008

Introduction and question regarding SSP-300 issue

Hi All,
    I would like to introduce myself as the new owner of the Classe system. I owned CA-3200 and CA-2100 amps for about a year connected to Denon 5803 as a pre-amp. Recently, I decided to purchase used SSP-300 (due to the budget constraints) on Audiogon.
    Processor arrived in a great physical shape, as promised by a seller but I'm having an issue powering it up. It won't come off the initialization stage.
    Blue "Standby" light is flashing constantly (for a few hours now) and unit won't turn on. I tried unplugging it and restarting several times to no effect.
    I checked my power level and it's constant 117 Watts, so that's not the problem and I have other equipment connected to my power conditioning unit, working properly.
    According to manual, the initialization process takes about 90 seconds and then processor should go into "Standby" mode, from where it can be turned on. Does anybody have any idea on what's wrong with it? Your input will be greatly appreciated.
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

I hope you resolved this but may be the fuse was blown, you might have to have your dealr take a look at it.
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• sargebuckey
      • Mar 2008

Thanks Wettou. I had the unit shipped back to the seller and apparently LCD was damaged on the inside, during shipment. I hate UPS. I asked seller to send it back by FedEx to increase my chances.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"