X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lastexit
    • Feb 2011

Rotel great for rock!

Just wanna say that I've enjoyed my Rotel 10 series gear immensely over the last several years. Not only does it look great, but sounds great to boot! It handles all music equally well but if there's one genre which Rotel really excels at, it's rock (and jazz). Being the huge classic rock fan that I am, I have to say that I am more than pleased with Rotel's performance. Very open, clear, forward and lively without sounding harsh. It really makes the music sound like an event. I will definitely look to "upgrade" with the 15 series components later this year (Dac/Pre/Pro) and also find it cool that Rotel has returned to providing XLR inputs/outputs on their equipment. Great value for money.

Anyone else find Rotel gear great for rock and roll? And, what other genres you find Rotel do play exceptionally well?
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"