X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smackers
    • May 2011

Wtb Rotel

Wanted ROTEL gear.
    Can anyone pls help me with buying the following items. Need amplifier first, and once have that will buy others in the list. Would ideally like items to be 2007 or newer. Silver faces with black. Original boxes, manuals etc. Best possible condition, no dents. Prefer Australian units. Willing to pay top prices.
    1. RMB 1075 (multichannel amp)
    2. RSP 1069 (pre processor)
    3. RDV 1093 (DVD Player)
    4. RCD 1072 (CD player)
    5. RT 1080 (Tuner)
  • frankgobbo
    • Nov 2010

Have you tried looking in stores? You mention 2007 or newer, well that's heading towards the 15 series..

eg, http://www.lifestylestore.com.au/products/home/Rotel/

Really there's not much of the old 10 series around for sale here, check ebay some comes up on there now and then.

I'll be looking at selling my RSX1056 and RDV1050E soon but that's about it (I'm in Melbourne, you haven't specified where you are).

Otherwise you might be better off trying an Australian based forum, like www.dtvforum.info

Comment

• smackers
      • May 2011

Thanks. I'm in Melbourne also. All the units I'm seeking were manufactured through to 2008 & hoping to get newest poss. Aust. retailers were selling up to last year. That said,I've exhausted all rotel dealers here. Europe & some other countries operate on same power/frequency as Aust. however freight is prohibitive. Thanks again for sites also.

Comment

• hurin
        • Sep 2009

Isn't there something about the power supply transformer having taps to adapt to 120, 220 and 240 V AC mains. So if you buy from the US, all you need is to desolder the wire from the 110v tap, and solder it to the 220 V tap.

Or is that only the older 900 series.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"