X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcolley
    • Apr 2011

Need help with RSX1065

I moved my receiver into another room and hooked all the speakers up. I have a 2.1 set up. The sub works fine but the front speakers don't work at all. I have it set to optical 1 input with PCM 2ch output. I feel like this has happened to me before when I was setting it up and I had to mess with the settings, but I can't remember how I did it. Anyone have any advice or know of this issue?
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

First, double check that the toslink is properly connected on both ends and to the correct input on the Rotel. If so, go to Menu/inputs/ toggle through and select optical 1. Make sure that all the correct speakers are set to small/large/ and in your case....OFF for the center/ surrounds. And of course, the sub is selected as YES.

Let me know if that helps you?
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

I hope he/she is ok?. I hope the Rotel didn't blow up or something!!??? Hehehe!!
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"