X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PSUfan
    • May 2004

Considering upgrade to Revel Performa series

Alright, the upgrade bug is upon me and I have the money saved. I'm considering replacing my current energy veritas setup with the revel performa speakers. It would be f52's for the main's, c52's for the center, b15a for sub, and s30's for the surround.

My current Rotel setup is the 1068 processor and 1080 & 1075 for power. Does anyone currently have this setup or similar? Also, I'm fine for power I believe correct? I have auditioned these speakers but McIntosh was processing and supplying the power.

Any input is welcomed.

Thanks,
    Shane
  • DelRay
    • Jun 2004

Hi Shane. I'm currently running a Rotel 1068,1070,1075, And a Bryston 4b st for my mains. The RB-1070 is powering a Revel "Voice" center. While the RMB-1075 is running a pair of "Embraces" and a pair of S30's. The Bryston is used for the Revel Studio's I believe the RB-1080 and the Bryston are fairly close in power. The Bryston has no poblems pushing the Studio's. So I would think that the RB-1080 shoudn't have any problems running the F52's. And as far as the 1075 running the center and surrounds, no problem. Maybe not Mac gear but I bet it would sound pretty good.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"