X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmarb
    • Dec 2008

a good combo?

Dear all,

I have the opportunity to change my x2 RMB-1095 power amps which are being used qat present for biamping front left, centre and right and then x3 rear speakers in a 6.1 config, for a RB-1092 and 1575.

is the 1092 and 1575 a good combo - will use x2 of the 5 channels on the 1575 to biamp centre and use the other 3 for rear speakers

thanks

Tony
  • carlsen
    • Mar 2008

1095 great amp

Hi there,

I have the RB1090, the RB1091, and the Rb1095.

Personally I think the 1095 is a great amp and if I hadnt been able to find a Rb1090 before they disappeared I would have grabbed another RB1095 and done what you have.

The RB1091 is fine( just a one channel version of RB1092 ), but I dont think it was worth swapping your 1095 for it unless you have a problem with space available or heat being produced.

So personally, I would stay with what you have unless you can find a RB1090 floating around and then I would definately go for it.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"