X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PSUfan
    • May 2004

Rotel 1068 & Pioneer Elite 23fd

Anyone have first hand experience pairing these two units? I'm holding off on the upgrade to the 1570 for now and figured this would be a nice combination.
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

I've not listened to that combo but I have used a BDP-23FD with the analog outputs and it sounds pretty good. The speaker set up is as good as I've seen in a BD player and the bass management is well implemented. With the added flexibility that the RSP-1068 as on the multi channel input it should be a good pairing.

Eric

Comment

• PSUfan
      • May 2004

I ended up buying the Pioneer Elite 23fd and replacing my very adequate Panny 55bd. I must say, I was stunned at the difference between picture quality and audio. I really enjoy the blu ray experience, but this Pioneer unit really is outstanding!

Comment

• Audiophiliac
        • Apr 2006

Yep. That is the player I will be getting when I get one. Unless I go nuts and get the Denon 4010. :P

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"