X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sirbogey
    • Mar 2006

Latest Firmware RDV-1060

Guys, I can't find any firmware nor software updates for RDV-1060 on Rotel's website. Email to Rotel also bounces back :evil: My unit is struggling again. Primarily with the latest DVDs. I believe the RDV-1060 is slowly dying on me, but before I dump it, I'd love to throw the latest software onto it....
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

Try e-mailing here techsupport@bwgroupusa.com . The Rotel e-mail server is down.

Eric

Comment

• sirbogey
      • Mar 2006

thx. will give it a try

Comment

• Armbender
        • Jul 2005

i did the same thing..they just shipped out the firmware for me...great company...
        Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

Comment

• sirbogey
          • Mar 2006

shipped out?! like on a CD? or you just downloaded it?

Comment

• sirbogey
            • Mar 2006

it's been two weeks now.. the guys from rotelusa got back to me after the second email, but only with the rotel rep email address here in Dubai. of course no response from that guy either. I asked him for a price list 2 months ago with no reply either.

apparently rotelusa only has the software for the NTSC version.. dropped an email to rotel uk...

anybody got a software/firmware for the european RDV-1060 version ?

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"