X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solid
    • Jul 2007

Ra-06 Problem

Hello guys, I have a problem with my RA-06

I tried to connect my PC to the amplifier using the 3.5mm conector, but by mistake I connected the audio cable from the amplifier to the microphone conector of my PC

Now when I press the power button the receiver turn on the power indicator but the receiver do nothing.

The volume knob LED and the input selection LED are off and there is no sound, like the stand by mode.

Also during long periods of use (3 hours at moderate volume level) the amplifier stop work and the protection LED turn on.

any advice?
  • jalyra
    • Jan 2009

Hello Solid,

I don't think connecting the amplifier to the mic connector of your PC is causing the problem. The mic is just an input signal and unless there's a small short on your PC it shouldn't affect your RA-06.

The problem you describe is similar to the behaior I get if a mess with the 12V trigger, but I'n not sure how that works on the RA-06.

Also, you mentioned a receiver, do you mean the integrated amp, or is there any other component in play?

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"