X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tpirovol
    • Dec 2007

Rotel Gear

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if the below are good prices for Rotel gear? Also does anyone know of a store in the GTA that would have better prices?

RMB-1075 = $850cdn tax in
    RSX-1057 = $850cdn tax in
    RSP-1068 = $1000cdn tax in

Thanks T
  • kmcheng
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by tpirovol
    Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if the below are good prices for Rotel gear? Also does anyone know of a store in the GTA that would have better prices?

Thanks T
    I don't know what the good prices should be, but I suggest that you re-consider the 1057 or 1068. I personally think that if you are getting anything now you should get something that can handle HDMI audio.

Comment

• vtpiguy
      • Jan 2009

B-Amp Rotels

I just ordered a pair of Magnepan 1.6s. I want ti bi-amp them with a pair of Rotel RB-1070s with a RC-1082 pre-amp. I have never bi-amped anything before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have not talked to the dealer yet, just ordered the stuff. Thanks.

Comment

• Opus007
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by tpirovol
        Hi Everyone,

Thanks T
        I think you can do much better.I bought the RMB 1075 for under 500.00 us.The dealer was making room for the new line.The 1057 and 1068 are being replaced with the new 1500 series so I would think you should be able to get a heck of a deal if that is the way you choose to go.I would personally look at the new line if for nothing else the hdmi and HD Codecs which you will not get with the 1057 or 1068.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"