Cinema Grand & Rsx1056 Or Sunfire Ultimate II?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

Cinema Grand & Rsx1056 Or Sunfire Ultimate II?

I've been contemplating adding a sunfire cenema grand (5x 200) to my rotel rsx1056.Lately i found a sunfire ultimate II receiver which i slightly more expensive than the sunfire amp.Between these 2 options that i have which in your opinions would be the best or smartest option.Replace the rotel w/sunfire rec. or just add the amp.Thanks
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

While I have no direct opinion, I've changed the title to hopefully get more response.

Kevin D.

Comment

• cfrizz
      • Apr 2006

Unless you are unhappy with your Rotel receiver, just add the amp. You can keep your amp through all other changes to your system.
      Cathy
      ---------
      Sunfire TGP III, Sunfire Cinema Grande 405wpc 5 channel Amplifier, :B Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Sony PS-454 Turntable, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston 920 Center Channel, Boston PV600 Sub Woofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

Comment

• Ferres
        • Jan 2007

I agree. :T
        And you get a better upgrade path to a dedicated pre-pro later if ever you feel like it.
        I used to have a Marantz SR6300 reciever functioning as a pre/pro. When I upgraded to the Rsp 1068, the sound just opened up. I did not realize how constrained the sound was with the old 6300. :E

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"