X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob Baker
    • Apr 2006

Question about my RSX-1065

Hi guys, hope everyone is enjoying there Rotels. Awsome equipment. Have a quick question. Whenever i first turn on my 1065 then turn on my DVD, Once i start to play back either a cd or dvd my 1065 does not pick up signal and provide sound right away. About 2 seconds into the cd or dvd. However if you resart the cd or dvd right away simply by just going back to the begining it will start play back right from the begining. kinda drives me a little crazy. I have had the EPROM replaced and the software is now current. I was hoping this little glitch my have be fixed....apparently not. any suggestions ?

Rob.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Common issue related to very tight tolerances for digital signals on the Rotel side and looser tolerances on the player side. In addition the Rotels seem to keep a signal lock longer then some. The downside is it takes longer to change from analog to the digital signal.

A lot of people have had good luck changing from optical to digital (or vice-versa), or even changing players.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Rob Baker
      • Apr 2006

Thanks Kevin......right not i use digital coaxe. was alwas told it was better then optical. if it means anything my player is NAD.

Rob.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"