X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullitt731
    • Aug 2005

Digital Amps-Whats Your Take

As it looks like Rotel has made a major shift to digital amps in current and forth coming models. I wonder if everyone agrees with this format. I have been waiting for the new pre pros and amps to come out, but I am not sure digital is the way to go.

Any Comments?
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I love my 1077 and probably will stay digital with any future upgrades. Search my posts to find my review against a 1095.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Pez
      • May 2004

I have a 1077 and think its great. Previous amp was an Earthquake Cinenova 3 channel and I have no regrets. Besides being am excellent amp the size is a real plus compared to the Cinenova and Rotel 1066 (surrounds/zone 2) one I was using.

Comment

• nyny
        • Jul 2004

I have the Jeff Rowland Concerto Integrated (250 watts ICEPower unit) and I am loving it! I think I will stick with digital for any near future upgrades as well.
        Tony

Comment

• Clepto
          • Feb 2006

For the space, weight, and heat... they're hard to beat. While I don't own one yet, the fact they are so efficient and cool, not to mention small, will make them much higher on my list than a class A/B amp.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"