X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tominizer
    • Aug 2003

New old Rotel has arrived

Came in a box yesterday. I sold off all my component Rotel gear about a month ago and was planning on buying an Anthem AVM 20. Well that didn’t happen. I found a Rotel RSP 985 DTS THX Ultra Certified unit for a great price and bought it instead. So I’m still all Rotel with that piece and my three Rotel RB 991 amps. My issue now is to find a line conditioner/switcher for the three 991’s so I don’t have to turn them on manually all the time. Everyone makes a unit to do two amps but no one seem to make anything that handles 3 amps and is not ridiculously priced. Any suggestions ?????
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Try the parasound scamp. Its no longer made but you should be able to find a used one.

Comment

• tominizer
      • Aug 2003

Found a nice TICE unit...... for the AV part but not the Amps. So now looking for the matching piece. TICE Solo HC.

On another happy note, picked up a Marantz 5000 for $200 CAN shipped in mint condition. So slowly things are shaping up.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"