X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rotel&energy
    • May 2004

Rotel face plate question

I was dusting around my Rotel equipment the other day and noticed something for the first time - My RCD-1070 and my RSX-1055 all have "ROTEL" embossed on the top of the faceplate. However, my RB-1080 does not have "ROTEL" embossed on the top of its, much smaller, face plate. Not that it matters, just something I noticed and thought it was kind of odd considering how the 10 series all look so similar. Anyone know if all their power amps are that way?
    Christopher
  • Marlboroman
    • Aug 2005

I think that the Rotel units that have the front panel heat sink look with the small face plate in the middle do not have the Rotel embossed into the top. If you look at that smaller face plate it is a two piece construction and from what I have noticed they do not mark it the same. The units that have the large faceplate that spreads all the way across do have the Rotel printed into them though.

Comment

• Tha Freak
      • Jul 2003

you have a false (fraudulent) unit! :rofl:

Joking BTW
      - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?

Comment

• KAP
        • Jan 2005

I looked last night. My RSX-1067 has "ROTEL" on the top panel.

Comment

• cfrahme52
          • Aug 2005

ROTEL is embossed on the top of the 1072 cd player and 1090 preamp.

Comment

• bzrk
            • Oct 2005

also on the 1068 and 1077
            Gr. Sebastian

Comment

• pbarata
              • Feb 2003

My RMB-1075 doesn’t have Rotel embossed on top. Maybe this is typical on all power amps
              Movies: Samsung LCD LE37A557, Rotel RSP-1066 & RMB-1075, Sony PS3, VdH D-102 Hybrid III interc, QED XT-350 & Supra Rondo 4x2,5 speaker cable, QED Qunex P75 coax, Monitor Audio Silver 5i/8i/10i speakers, REL Quake sub, QED Qunex SR-SW subwoofer cable, IXOS XHT458 HDMI, Supra LoRad, Isotek Mini Sub GII;
              Music: Rega Planar 3, Goldring 1042, Vincent PHO-8, Krell KAV-280cd, Krell KAV-400xi, B&W 703, Siltech SQ-28 Classic G5 (XLR), Siltech LS-68 Classic Mk2, Nordost Vishnu, QED Qonduit MDH6.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"