X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ryker
    • Jan 2002

I wish Rotel would make it easier to buy

After going thru all the posts here I am pretty set on the Rotel. I was looking at the rsx-1055 and of course the rsx- 1056 but I live in Northern Maine and there is only one dealer in the state. He is 5 hours away and he doesn't keep stock because he is a custom installer, so I can't even demo anything. He did say he can get me what I want, but I'm sure it will be full MSRP. Kinda sucks. Hopefully when the new models come out I can get a used one at a reasonable cost.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Is there any dealers in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick that wold be closer?

Comment

• Ryker
      • Jan 2002

I put in the New Brunswick area code and nothing came up. I'll keep searching. I'll probably end up the used route unless I can get a deal from the dealer in Maine. I'm not ready to buy yet anyway.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Steven Grey sent me this info

The Rotel Dealer in Nova Scotia is, Laser Home Theater, in Halifax. There phone number is (902) 876 1992. Great bunch of people. I hope this helps.

Comment

• Ryker
          • Jan 2002

Thanks Andrew I'll see what they can do for me. I think it is about the same distance away as the Maine dealer but with exchange rate should be cheaper..

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Halifax is a beautiful city too if you've never been there before...make sure you stop by Alexander Keiths Brewery and take the tour 8x)

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

Might want to wait until it warms up a bit though Enjoy the gear

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
              Jason

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"