Share some Discrete IR Codes for RSP-1098?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Share some Discrete IR Codes for RSP-1098?

Hi,

I was wondering whether any Club Rotel members had developed or discovered any useful extra I/R discrete codes or combination codes for the Rotel RSP 1098 to share with other members.

For example I have a code for NEO:6 made up of: , short delay, short delay and

Does anyone have a code for things like:
    • Dolby 3 Stereo
    • Swapping from Analogue to Digital (not cycling through all inputs like does)
    • Selecting the current display source directly (rather than cycling through them all)

I know many of us have Pronto's or similar universal remotes and would love some extra codes to provide better control.

Regards

Geoff Costello
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Hi,

A quick update which I recieved from the Australian Rotel Distributor

Hello Geoff,

International Dynamics is the Australian distributor of Rotel products.
    Rotel USA forwarded your message on to us for direct repsonse.

Rotel USA acknowledge that IR is not always consistent, and apologise for the lack of commands for the functions you mentioned. They will take your comments on-baord, and hopefully incorporate them into future software upgrades.

Please feel free to contact us directly with any future queries you may have.
    Sets the right tone!

I've added all of these to the Wish-list 3.0 draft I am finalising in the next few days.

Geoff Costello

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"