X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xanthomaniac
    • Mar 2007

Discrete IR codes for DTR 10.5 for Pronto

G'day all,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with the discrete IR codes for the 10.5 that I can use in programming my Philips Pronto. I've got some from a DTR 9.4, but there are other functions and I/O that need to be controlled. BTW, I've already looked at the RemoteCentral site.

Maybe there are some codes kicking around for the 10.5 suitable for the Chad controller... I can convert them.

Thanks...

Peter.
  • mitch57
    • Nov 2004

Try looking here http://www.remotecentral.com/files/index.html.
    Mitch
    :stupidpc:

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

Mitch,

Peter told us in his initial post that he had already looked for the DTR 10.5 codes at the Remote Central site. Since you followed that up by suggesting that he try looking there, perhaps you could be more specific as to exactly where on that site you might have seen the requested information so that when Peter goes back it won't be a "needle in haystack" search from the file area index page?

Thanks,

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• mitch57
        • Nov 2004

Sorry. I overlooked that one important detail. However, I have the Integra DPC 8.5 and use a URC MX-900 remote with discrete codes. There's a good chance that both the 10.5 and 8.5 share some of the same codes such as power on/off.

If you want you can shoot me an email and I will attempt to export my 8.5 to something that the pronto can read.

UPDATE!

It's been a long week. I see now that the DTR 10.5 is Integra's flagship receiver NOT the DVD player. Integra likes to use the same numbers for multiple products I guess. There top of the line DVD player is the DPS 10.5. So I guess I'm of no help at all to Xanthomaniac. Sorry for the confusion. ops:
        Last edited by mitch57; 24 March 2007, 15:05 Saturday.
        Mitch

Comment

• Xanthomaniac
          • Mar 2007

G'day Mitch, Burke and others,
          Yeah, Mitch... As I read your post I knew we wasn't talking apples with apples (LOL). I appreciate your offering your help, mate.

It's a shame that I can't find any codes, but I won't give up. When I succeed, I'll upload the codes to RemoteCentral and post their arrival here for y'all.

Cheers,

Peter.

Comment

• mitch57
            • Nov 2004

Do you have the original remote that came with the unit? You should be able to learn the codes you need fairly easily. Of course, that's assuming the remote has seperate power on/off buttons.

I know the codes exist or Custom Installers wouldn't use their products.
            Mitch

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"