X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gts1
    • Jan 2006

rsx 1067

I been reading all the probs that people have been having with this unit and am prepared to go and get one but i am nervous as to these problems??? What is the general concensous of this unit? Input would be greatly appriciated. Is there another unit that is another possibility?

Thanks 8)
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Get a 1068/1075 Only a few hundred more, arguablly better sounding, no fans and easier upgrade path

Actually scratch that, get a 1075 and a "cheap" $600-$1200'ish receiver to hold you over until HDMI/HD-DVD/BluRay etc all gets sorted out
    Jason

Comment

• gts1
      • Jan 2006

Any idea when all this stuff should get ironed out?Is ther a new 1067 coming down the pipes?

Comment

• shadow
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by gts1
        Any idea when all this stuff should get ironed out?Is ther a new 1067 coming down the pipes?
        Probably not at least until late this year. No announcements from Rotel or any credible rumors I am aware of.

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by shadow
          Probably not at least until late this year. No announcements from Rotel or any credible rumors I am aware of.
          Yeah last I heard Rotel's also waiting for all that stuff to be ironed out to add it to the next gen products
          Jason

Comment

• Nolan B
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2005

I been reading all the probs that people have been having with this unit and am prepared to go and get one but i am nervous as to these problems??? What is the general concensous of this unit? Input would be greatly appriciated. Is there another unit that is another possibility?

Thanks 8)

I have the rsx 1067 and love it! I dont regret not getting seperates. for the first time in a long time i dont have the urge to upgrade. I will probably wait until i can afford Classe and better speakers before I change it.

Comment

• gts1
              • Jan 2006

Vancouver, What DVD player are you using? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT YOU GUYS STILL IT IS A HARD DECISION TO MAKE KNOWING NEW STUFF IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. :T

Comment

• shadow
                • Dec 2003

New stuff is ALWAYS around the corner. Get quality now and don't look back.

Comment

• Nolan B
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Sep 2005

Vancouver, What DVD player are you using? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT YOU GUYS STILL IT IS A HARD DECISION TO MAKE KNOWING NEW STUFF IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. :T

RDV 1060 running through an iScan HD

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"