X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orange Peel
    • Nov 2004

Adding more Rotel gear, yipee!!

Well, I will be getting a Rotel RB-1050 to power some inwalls in my bedroom, been looking for another amp to power those again since I sold my HK amp a long time ago. It's silver faced and in mint condition the seller says.

Anyone used the 1050 before, how does it perform? I don't need a ton of power, 70w per channel will be plenty for my Klipsch inwalls Can't wait! I was looking at a RMB-1066 on ebay, but it went for more than I wanted to spend, I would have loved the other channels for more speakers in my house, but oh well, just get more later :twisted:
    Scott Goldsmith
  • Joey_V
    • Jul 2005

All I know is that even the Rotel RB1050 beat the daylights out of my previous HK330 AV Receiver when I brought my receiver to the dealer for a little A/B/C action (compared the RB1070 also).

Needless to say, you will be pleasantly satisfied with the 1050. :T
    Analog: VPI Scoutmaster w/ Steel Delrin clamp + Dynavector 20XH cart
    Digital: SB3 + PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
    System: Cary Audio SLP-98P Tube Preamplifier w/ Sylvanias -> Plinius SA102 Class A amplifier -> Martin Logan SUMMITS/Strata Minis -> 8O (me)

Comment

• Orange Peel
      • Nov 2004

Thanks Joey, it won't be a big player in the system as it's 2nd zone crap, but it's nice to know it works well and most importantly, it will match my other Rotel gear haha
      Scott Goldsmith

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"