X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orange Peel
    • Nov 2004

New rack, whatcha think?

I picked up a new rack yesterday, my old one just got on my nerves, etc Plus I have always wanted a Bell'o, they are SOOOOO nice, too bad they don't have much of a selection for tower racks anymore, if I needed one for a table style, they are all over the place What do you think??

Scott Goldsmith
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

Very nice setup. How do you like your power conditioner? Is it a Monster? I am looking for a PC but don't really know what to spec out. Any tips on what to look for? Thanks.

Comment

• Orange Peel
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by miner
      Very nice setup. How do you like your power conditioner? Is it a Monster? I am looking for a PC but don't really know what to spec out. Any tips on what to look for? Thanks.
      Thanks! I really like the powercenter, it's a Monster HTS2600, works great. I would like to get the voltage stabalizer ones with the digital readout, but they are PRICEY! But one day I will upgrade, but for how much this one costs, it's a good deal.

Just get one that has enough plug ins for your equipment, looks pleasing to you, and works, they all do the same thing pretty much, just some have different little options, like the digital readouts of the voltage, etc.

Another brand to look at is Panamax, they have some NICE power centers too and they look very slick.
      Scott Goldsmith

Comment

• Fishy
        • Jul 2004

Looking at the details for this stand, the shelfs can only handle 50lb's of weight. The 1905 weights more than that. Do they make stronger shelfs?

Fish

Comment

• Orange Peel
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Fishy
          Looking at the details for this stand, the shelfs can only handle 50lb's of weight. The 1905 weights more than that. Do they make stronger shelfs?

Fish
          It didn't say ANYTHING in the instructions (which sucked) about weight, it just said that the heaviest should go on the bottom, and that's where the 1095 went. It's doing fine, the glass is tempered and THICK, the bottom glass has 4 points of support, so it should be just fine down there. They don't sell any other glass that I know of.
          Scott Goldsmith

Comment

• DSGCobra
            • Feb 2003

time to update to the xbox360 though. otherwise looks SWEET!!!

Comment

• thyname
              • Jan 2005

Looks great! How much does it cost?

I have seen some great racks at Rotel brochures I got from the dealer. Anybody has any idea what brand are those, or how to find them.

Comment

• DelRay
                • Jun 2004

Very nice rack. Gear looks great also. And everything is so clean. :T

Comment

• DrJRapp
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Apr 2003

The Bello's are great ( I have one too) just be careful of the weight. The spec is 50lbs but I think it can realistically handle 75 lbs.
                  Jerry Rappaport

Comment

• Orange Peel
                    • Nov 2004

Thanks guys, the retail on this rack was $699, but my cost at the store was $461, which is 20 over cost.

The unit so far is holding up well, I wish the cable management was a little easier to work with, some of the cables didn't work out going through the holes, but for the most part they are tucked away nicely, I only have like 10 million cables back there
                    Scott Goldsmith

Comment

• Dmantis
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Jun 2004

Nice rack man. there is a trick to getting all those wires cleaned up and looking perfect. The back of the Bello has holes, yoou can zip tie your wires up by neatly running the wires inbetween the gear. then you have no wires showing. Keep power with power and audio/ video with audio / video. I think I have a pic of my old rack which was a Bello. I'll post it if I have a pic or 3.

Dan
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Dmantis
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Jun 2004

Here is a few when I tried out Rotel seperates for 2 channel for the first time. It was fun owning that older gear. The Preamp had no remote. That got old quick. These pic's are from my old house.

Dan
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Orange Peel
                          • Nov 2004

Sweet, thanks for the tip with the zip ties, I will do that, I was thinking of that, but didn't know if it would hurt anything It's gonna get pretty real soon I plan to add LED's to the back of the glass to make the rim shine a color, maybe change colors in a rotation. Should be cool when it's done, I saw it on another members rack and it was AWESOME!
                          Scott Goldsmith

Comment

• Dmantis
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Jun 2004

Sweet man sweet. Good luck

Dan

Comment

• Orange Peel
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dmantis
                              Sweet man sweet. Good luck

Dan
                              Thanks, I'm really enjoying the looks of this one so far, can't stop looking at it when I walk by, maybe it's the fact I KNOW how much I just dumped on a rack haha!!
                              Scott Goldsmith

Comment

Working...
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"