Bi-wiring Klipsch speakers with RMB-1095?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pyroponic
    • Apr 2005

Bi-wiring Klipsch speakers with RMB-1095?

I've been using Klipsch RF-7's and an RC-7 for my fronts and center, and have been thinking about bi-wiring them recently to my RMB-1095. Is it worth it? If so could anyone recommend any cables custom designed specifically for this?

Thanks
  • DrJRapp
    Super Senior Member
    • Apr 2003

I have my 7s biwired. It can be debated wether or not the benifits of bi-wiring are real, but I look at ot this way: real or not, I can't reap the benifits if I don't biwire. The cost is relatively insignificant, forum rules don't allow me to discuss what I use, however, MY biwire setup cost me less than $30 over standard single pair.
    Jerry Rappaport

Comment

• Orange Peel
      • Nov 2004

I'm biwired for my RF-7's as well, I haven't done the RC-7 yet, but I tested it out with 2 sets of speaker wires, just wound the pos together and neg together and went to it, couldn't really tell the difference, and that's all it really is. My Biwire for the RF-7's seems to have a little thicker wire for the low's and a thinner wire for the highs, so that may be the only benefit, who knows. They made them like that for a reason, try it and see how you like it
      Scott Goldsmith

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"