X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ilko
    • Aug 2003

Different 1070 models?

Hi there!

I am a proud owner of a RC/RB-1070 combi and this friday my second RB will arive and I can upgrade to bi-amping (Finally!!).

I have the following two questions about my equipment, that I hope someone can answer:

- My RBs do not have a 12v trigger. I read somewhere that there are different models around and some do have triggers, but I cannot find anything on it on the Rotel site... Anyone knows?

- On most pictures the two components are logically (looks good for promo) placed on top of each other. However, due to heat development, I have always put my RB separate with nothing on top. What do you recommend? Does it need some space to breathe, or is it nonsense?
  • suske67
    • Jul 2003

The 2 RB's can be placed on each other... when you do not lock them in some closed furniture
    the 12 v triggers were a running change in the production process... but it has no influence on the sound and changing a model name for this sounds a bit stupid to me...
    that may be the reason you can't find anything on this.
    Enjoy the music...

listen and you'll buy
    listen and you'll buy

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"