X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alkaline6
    • Nov 2003

RSP-1066 setup

I have just purchased the RSP-1066 and the RMB-1066 (I am using an old McIntosh amp to drive the front L/R and bridging the RMB1066 for the others).

This is my first venture into the world of multi input / output processing. Does anyone in this group have a simple primer for initially setting up the RSP-1066? For example I am having a problem displaying the On Screen Menus.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
  • Mark_C.
    • Jan 2003

I'll get you started by addressing the on-screen menu. You need a composite or S-video cable connecting from "monitior out'' on the back of the 1066 to the corresponding input on the television. Then make sure you have the television set to the input that's accepting the feed from the Rotel (video 1, video 2 etc). Press "menu'' on the Rotel remote and you should see the menu pop up on the screen. The on-screen menu won't work with component connectors, just s-video or the yellow composite cables.

Comment

• Martinf
      • Oct 2003

You need to first make sure that the "Aud" button (top left) is pressed on the remote, otherwise the remote will not be "tuned-in" to activate the menu function button on the RSP-1066. Otherwise the remote might be in the mode to send commends to a DVD source, for example. (This of course applies if you have the latest "learning" type of remote controller.)
      I'll be back!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"