X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harl
    • Jul 2002

1098 review in HT mag

just rec'd the new Home Theater Magazine. It has a 1098 on the cover and a great review inside.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Thanks Harl for the info I'll have to get a copy of that magazine

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

My subscription copy arrived yesterday At least I can afford the magazine if not the 1098...lol

J.R.

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
      Jason

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
        • Jan 2002

They even have a pic on the front cover and it is a very good review too!

Yeah.... I can't afford it but it sure is fun reading the reviews and dreaming a little.

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

Comment

• Tomek
          • Oct 2003

Does anybody have this article scanned to share by any chance? I couldn't find the magazine in any of three stores I tried. Thanks.

Comment

• vsarathy
            • Oct 2003

If this is the "Home Theater" magazine that you are referring to (web site: http://www.hometheatermag.com), then I don't see any 1098 review in their Nov. edition. I don't see any mention of it on their web site either.

Viji

Comment

• skipm
              • Jun 2003

I have the November issue of Home Theater Magazine and it's not in there so it's either the December issue or another magazine. How about it guys, can you be a bit more specific?

-Skip

Comment

• aud19
                Twin Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2003

It's the Dember issue. I haven't got around to reading it yet so I unfortunately can't even give ya a quick summary... ops: Can't remember if my scanner's working but if it is i'll try to scan it over the next couple days and email it to someone to post.

J.R.

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
                Jason

Comment

• skipm
                  • Jun 2003

Stopped by Barnes & Noble during lunch today and can confirm that it is in the December issue of Home Theater Magazine. Great review, more along the line of what I expected. The reviewer didi a good job of explaining the differences between receiver and separates and took the top off to have a peek inside.

My favorite quote, "The sound, by the way, is right up there with the very best components you can buy."

Sorry, but I don't have a scanner.

-Skip

Comment

• Harl
                    • Jul 2002

Sorry guys! It is the December issue. I guess because it came in early november I typed in Nov. The reviews I am really looking forward to would be from SGHT and Widescreen Review. Their reviews always seem to be really in depth with a lot of "meat" to them. Most of the other mags reviews seem to be more lightweight fluff than good stuff.

Comment

• aud19
                      Twin Moderator Emeritus
                      • Aug 2003

I personally find Home Theater mag do do the best job IMO on reviews. SGHT is a close second for me. Sound & Vision is a bit of a laugh but I still get sucked in to buying the odd one. I guess magazines are just as subjective as A/V gear :LOL:

J.R.

Jason

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Oct 2003

Hi,
                        Rotel has been prompt on this one, if you look at their site you will see this review and one other new one. Here are the links

Geoff Costello

Comment

• aud19
                          Twin Moderator Emeritus
                          • Aug 2003

Oh sure after I finally scanned them last night! :twisted: ...lol

J.R.

Jason

Comment

• Claude D D
                            • Jan 2003

There is also a write up on the RSP-1098 in Nov/Dec Perfect Vision magazine.

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
                              Super Senior Member
                              • Oct 2003

Hi,

And here's the link on the Rotel site

Geoff Costello

Comment

Working...
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"