X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • viji
    • Sep 2003

RSP-1098 Review in The Perfect Vision

Looks like The Perfect Vision magazine carries an full fledged equipment report on the RSP-1098 in their latest issue (Nov/Dec 2003). I haven't received the copy yet. Hopefully, the review would be more in-depth than the one featured in Sound & Vision magazine.

Of course, the reviews from all the 1098 owners in this forum would far outweigh that of TPV, IMHO.

Viji
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Darn it! I checked their web page. The article is mentioned but not available on the web page.

Interestingly with all the discussion on here recently regarding universal players, the Yamaha 2300 won player of the year from them apparently and not the Denon! 8O

J.R.

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason

Comment

• art vandeleigh
      • Oct 2003

what did they say about the yamaha?? did they compare it to the 2900, 1600? thanks!! oh just to keep this rotel relevant, i love my rotel!!!

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

Art, here's the link: http://www.theperfectvision.com/news...dvd_s2300.html

If anybody gets the paper copy of the 1098 review perhaps they could scan and post, hint, hint

J.R.

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"