X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deloner
    • Sep 2003

RSP 985 volum level

I have RSP 985 & RMB 1075Have a question here.I watched Two Towers/Exit Wounds today, and had the volume level at 0db.It's pretty loud, but when i'm trying to turn the volume higher, the volume wont increase.Let's say i have the volume at 12 o'clock, and turn it to 2 o'clock, nothing happends! I tried XXX and that movie i could increase to 1'o clock.It there some kind of protection in the 985? When i used my Yamaha rxv 1300, i could go much louder than the 985 is allowing me.
    If i play cd it isn't a problem.I have tried to turn the volume to 3 o'clock without problems.The levels on all the speakers are 0db at the moment.Haven't got my SPL yet.

But i'm using (don't remember what it's called) Y in the LR front speakers so that the sub get the same signals as the fronts, because i have selected small surrounds.But i can't understand if this can be a problem, since i used the same on the rxv1300.

Hope someone has some suggestions! Thanks for reading....
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"